Friday, September 9, 2011

Whoopsie! Major blogging set-back

Screenshot of FileZilla 3.0.7.1 on UbuntuImage via WikipediaI am still so new to all of the blogging world. Nothing ever seems to go simply and smoothly. Live and learn. For the life of me, I cannot figure out the ftp part of it all.
I wanted to switch hosts for my pet related blog. I had no idea how to download the blog's contents and upload them. Some tech assistant helped but it didn't go as smoothly as it should have and we lost it all. So, for the next week or so, I will be rebuilding that blog from the ground floor. A set-back yes, but it is a huge savings in hosting fees and I can now look at beginning another blog.
It's all a learning experience and each time, following Amy's Niche Blogger plan, rebuilding isn't as confusing as starting from the beginning.
Anyone have any ftp experience to share??!!
Blog on!
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment