Monday, August 1, 2011

Active and passive Income Earnings for July 2011

In mid June I opened a new craft studio at ArtFire. The SEO results are far superior to another craft selling site. My items are being found on Google, Bing and several other search engines.
I have knit dishcloths, baby sweaters, cloth dolls and doll clothes available to purchase and custom orders available at HollysDollies ArtFire Studio

Most of my time has been spent working getting things created and listed. ArtFire charges $9.95 a month with no final selling fees and no limit on the number of items you can list in your studio.

I've been focusing on earning SwagBucks as well to redeem for cash. By using their search box, you earn from 7 to 20 SB's from an average of 10 searches. It adds up fast!

I realize crafting is not exactly a passive income, but neither is passive income truly passive. There is work involved!

Income for July has slowed down by the changes in Google, Squidoo and my stress over Amazon. I don't adapt to changes well and am stressing about learning new things just when I think I may have an understanding of how things work. I fear August's report will be even worse. I am still trying to learn so much.

Here are the results:

AdSense - $.54
Amazon - $.60
Squidoo - $7.93 (payout for May, 2011)
CJ - $5.39
ShareASale - $.15

HollysDollies ArtFire Studio - $14.00
SwagBucks - 764 (goal 950 for $10 PayPal payout)
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment