Sunday, June 5, 2011

Amazon Affiliates in danger of losing their affiliations??

I've read several articles on the issue of some states trying to enforce some kind of sales tax rulings against Amazon. I don't really understand it, so I will not give any advice on the issue.

But, a recent article mentions my state as being on the list of those coming under the gun and am expecting to lose my associate account.

That being said, we no longer rule out moving to IL, since I'd be in the same boat.

The past week I have been searching for alternatives to Amazon, utilizing Commission Junction, ClickBank and ShareASale to select products to promote via my Pet Niche Blog. Having a lot of trouble finding products for my hobby related niche Blog. I will likely turn that blog down a slightly different path (revert it back to it's original plan) and work on developing a different hobby Niche Blog.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment