Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Making Money Online- What are my goals?

I am a stay at home mom of 1 active pre-teen whom we home-school. 
My husband is retired due to a severe illness and back problems.
I cannot work outside the home due to having at this point uncontrolled seizures. It is my choice to not drive, so I don't qualify for disability.
My main job at home is sewing, knitting and crocheting. I sew cloth dolls, doll clothes, crochet and knit doll clothes, bed dolls and baby sweater sets.
My goal for working online is to supplement my day job with an active and passive income through various venues. My financial goal is to work up to $500 a month by the end of 2011.
I do not have the money go at this aggressively. More aggressive measures will bring in more results more quickly, but right now I just can't do that.
Here are a few free to join ventures that are earning a little bit which is helping greatly in getting started in self-hosting blogging.

Squidoo - Write about your passions, knowledge or write up a sales page promoting a product you love and get paid to do just that. You are also paid a percentage of the revenue your lens (page) earns through ads provided by Squidoo.

Hubpages - Very similar to Squidoo, but you are paid directly from AdSense, Kontera and the other ads appearing on your pages. I started with a hubpage about tropical fish.

CashCrate -  You get paid for completing free and trial offers, daily surveys, play games, watch videos, check in, and several other activities. Minimum cash payout set at $20 via check (or direct deposit to silver+ members).

SwagBucks -Earn "SwagBucks" for using their search bars, doing daily polls,playing games and other activities. Earned swagbucks can be redeemed for cash, giftcards, and prizes.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment